We collect general information that enables you to effectively use our products and services and to help us improve future content. We also collect personal information about you online to provide you with a range of personalized services. Some of these services are not accessible unless you supply individual identifiable information.
We also follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. This is in line with the laws and regulations of the countries from which we operate. This means that occasionally when you contact us, we may ask you for proof of identity before we can disclose personal information to you.
By using our products and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, as set out in this policy.
This policy will let you know:
1. What personal information is collected by us
2. How we use your information
3. Who your information will be shared with
5. Opt in/Opt out policy
6. How you can access, update or correct your information
7. What safeguards are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
8. What other information you should know about your privacy
9. Contacting us
10. Corporate Information
11. Notification of Changes